As part of the Hard Rock Cafe Kota Kinabalu’s Smoke, Fire & Spice Menu, a variety of specialty rubs, seasonings and sauces that guests will be able to pair with their choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. Each protein will be served on a sizzling skillet accompanied by Naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.
Served steaming-hot and fajita style, the Smoke, Fire & Spice flavour options include:
- Kalbi (Korea) – mix of soy sauce, fresh garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, this spice packs a sweet heat inspired by flavours of Korea.
- Chimichurri (Latin America) – a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper, inspired by flavours of Latin America.
- Charmoula (North Africa) – a mix of parsley, cilantro, fresh garlic, paprika, black pepper, red pepper, flakes, cumin and lemon juice, this marinade offers a rich herby and spicy flavour inspired by North Africa.
- Satay (Thailand) – a fresh peanut and soy sauce mix, inspired by the flavours of Malaysia and Thailand.
- Piri Piri (South Africa) – a scorching mix of chilli peppers inspired by flavours of South Africa.
- Char Siu (China) – a sweet mix of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, star anise, ginger and Chinese five spice, inspired by flavours of China.