Going Vegetarian at VenitionJune 8, 2016
Healthy and yummy fare at the Runway Cafe in Tanjung AruSeptember 30, 2016
As part of the Hard Rock Cafe Kota Kinabalu’s Smoke, Fire & Spice Menu, a variety of specialty rubs, seasonings and sauces that guests will be able to pair with their choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. Each protein will be served on a sizzling skillet accompanied by Naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.
Sizzling beef in mixed vegetables.
Sizzling chicken served with naan, marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complimentary dipping sauces.
Served steaming-hot and fajita style, the Smoke, Fire & Spice flavour options include:
- Kalbi (Korea) – mix of soy sauce, fresh garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, this spice packs a sweet heat inspired by flavours of Korea.
- Chimichurri (Latin America) – a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper, inspired by flavours of Latin America.
- Charmoula (North Africa) – a mix of parsley, cilantro, fresh garlic, paprika, black pepper, red pepper, flakes, cumin and lemon juice, this marinade offers a rich herby and spicy flavour inspired by North Africa.
- Satay (Thailand) – a fresh peanut and soy sauce mix, inspired by the flavours of Malaysia and Thailand.
- Piri Piri (South Africa) – a scorching mix of chilli peppers inspired by flavours of South Africa.
- Char Siu (China) – a sweet mix of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, star anise, ginger and Chinese five spice, inspired by flavours of China.